We are New Lab. We serve entrepreneurs who are defining the future of technology and the human experience. Our ecosystem includes a corporate partnerships program, New Lab Immersive, which brings together people and technology pushing the boundaries on what’s next.
New Lab is looking for a SVP of Corporate Partnerships to join our exciting and dynamic team. This role will co-create programs that inspire creativity, innovation, and experimentation with a diverse team comprised of corporate partners, New Lab’s leadership, and member companies. The ideal candidate will have a multi-disciplinary background that includes business strategy, product development/marketing and project management skills.
The SVP of Corporate Partnerships directly contributes to New Lab’s mission of helping its member entrepreneurs succeed. This position will have a thorough understanding of New Lab’s member companies—their individual vision, needs, and the empowering stories that drive them forward. This role will help manage our community’s needs as they relate to go-to-market plans, and coordinate a cross-functional team to bring great solutions to businesses, the market, and the community. The SVP of Corporate Partnerships will manage and support a small team of direct reports.
We seek a driven, experienced, passionate and optimistic individual who will craft the right corporate engagements to drive our collective work forward.
-College degree or equivalent experience
-10-12+ years of business strategy, product marketing or collaborative product management experience.
-Must be able to provide references upon request
New Lab Benefits Include:
-Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Establish and scale our end-to-end solutions for corporate partnerships, both packaged and custom engagements.
- Partner with our Chief Innovation Officer to determine product development strategies—including workshops and custom engagements—in conjunction with corporate partners.
- Partner with New Lab's Product Realization team and corporate engineering teams to define the strategy and product roadmap for co-created solutions.
- Be the trusted voice at the intersection of New Lab member companies, corporate partners, cities and the needs of the market by surfacing qualitative and quantitative insights to shape product direction.
- Ensure product-market fit in corporate engagements.
- Lead a small team of direct reports and collaborate with a larger cross-functional team by building holistic project plans and ensuring accountability across all participants.
- Define New Lab Immersive corporate partnership collaborations, product priorities and go-to-market strategy.
- Coordinate and communicate the rollout of new New Lab Immersive engagements, products and features both internally and externally.
- Catch unanticipated issues that arise along the way and see them through to resolution.
- Proven ability to understand complex concepts and present them simply.
- Ability to create frameworks to evaluate problems and present a recommendation for how to proceed.
- Experience setting strategic direction and executing tactics to bring strategy to fruition.
- Proven ability to drive and execute global projects.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence a cross-functional team.