Innovation in Mobility
Mobility and transportation look different today than a few months ago and a few years before that, but the future of the industry remains bright.
From car rentals to transportation as a service, and autonomous vehicles to micro-mobility, we’re bringing together a range of perspectives and products for this discussion. Our panelists will discuss the country’s changing infrastructure; long- and short-term innovation strategies; challenges in city, suburban, and rural transportation; plus a new set of challenges resulting from the coronavirus pandemic.
Please join Newlab’s CEO, Shaun Stewart, as he moderates a conversation between Lyft, Avis Budget Group, Voyage, and JUMP (a Newlab member company) about the transportation space, how the business has shifted, and what innovation looks like moving forward.
Featuring special guests:
- Aaron Zifkin – Managing Director, Canada, Lyft
- Arthur Orduna – Chief Innovation Officer, Avis Budget Group
- Avra van der Zee – Chief Strategy Officer, JUMP Bikes
- Oliver Cameron – Co-Founder & CEO, Voyage
- Shaun Stewart – CEO, Newlab