Michigan Mobility Funding Platform Info Session
Join Newlab and OFME for an Info Session on the MMFP grant opportunity.
The Office of Future Mobility and Electrification (OFME) and the Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) launched the Michigan Mobility Funding Platform (MMFP) to provide grants to mobility and electrification companies looking to deploy their technology solutions in the state of Michigan.
Newlab is partnering with OFME to host an Info Session on the MMFP on Wednesday, November 3, 1:00-2:30 pm EST. This is an opportunity for companies interested in applying to the MMFP to learn about the grant opportunity, receive tips and best practices for submitting an application, and connect with other companies and Michigan partners to explore collaborations.
- MMFP Overview and Q&A
- Panel Discussion featuring NextEnergy and past MMFP grantees
- Facilitated Networking Sessions
More about the MMFP:
The MMFP is designed for mobility and electrification companies with solutions that create safer, more equitable and environmentally conscious transportation for all Michigan residents. Applicants do not need to be based in Michigan to apply, but should be interested in or planning on long-term growth in Michigan. Grants are focused on catalyzing and scaling mobility solutions across three primary focus areas:
- Sustainable Futures: Improve environmental sustainability by encouraging EV adoption and the buildout of EV charging infrastructure
- Equitable Futures: Alleviate mobility barriers and increase access to affordable and reliable transportation options
- Multimodal Transportation: Modernize existing transportation systems and keep Michigan at the forefront across all connected and autonomous transportation modes
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis every three months, and the next application window is October 1 – December 31, 2021.