Newlab Membership | MedTech
Join us to learn about Newlab membership and hear from the founder of 10xBeta
Newlab is a community of experts and innovators based in Brooklyn applying technology to solve big systemic challenges across health, mobility, infrastructure, and the environment.
About the event:
This virtual event will give attendees an inside look at the Newlab community, which has grown from 23 companies to 160 since opening in 2016, with an aggregate value of $2.8B and over $400M in acquisitions and investments across member companies such as; JUMP, Seeqc, Nanotronics, Launcher, and Carmera.
In this session, you’ll hear from Marcel Botha, CEO of Newlab member company 10xBeta. Marcel is an entrepreneur, engineer, architect, and an MIT alumnus. He experiments with simple hardware ideas on the edge between consumer and medical products. He will speak about his experience in growing a company focusing on MedTech at Newlab and how companies like 10xBeta have been supported through Newlab resources.
What you’ll take away:
In this session, we will walk through how joining the Newlab community can support your startup, including:
- Benefits of being part of the one the fastest-growing tech ecosystems
- Collaboration opportunities with our rich community of engineers and inventors
- Prototyping and product realization facilities
- Investment opportunities through quarterly pitch events to premier funds and organizations
- Pilot support through our studio programs
The info session will also include a live Q&A portion to answer any questions you may have before applying for Newlab Membership.