The Electrified Future
Laying the groundwork for flexible, resilient energy systems
We are approaching a generational shift towards a more sustainable and equitable energy future. As new federal, state, and city incentive programs prioritizing renewable energy are being developed, more companies are investing in advanced solutions to produce, store, and distribute green energy.
Through its Innovation Studios, Newlab is focused on reimagining energy systems and future-proofing infrastructure. From smart grids to novel EV charging and energy storage deployments, Newlab is working with entrepreneurs, engineers, and inventors to integrate renewable energy into industries and cities and shape a new energy market that benefits everyone.
Join us on Tuesday, November 16 from 12 – 1 pm ET for a moderated discussion exploring how EV infrastructure, smart Distributed Energy Resources, and connectivity are laying the groundwork for flexible, resilient energy systems.
- Satish Rao — Chief Product Officer, Newlab
Featuring special guests:
- Steve Christian — Manager, Product Strategy, NBI 5G Disruption, Verizon
- Dave Hurst — Manager, Energy Services, Ford Motor Company
- Rebecca Isacowitz — Former Deputy Assistant Commissioner for Energy Efficient Operations, NYC Department of Citywide Administrative Services (DCAS)
- John Wheeler — Co-founder, Fermata Energy