Wall Street Journal | The Future of Everything Festival Excursion at Newlab
We are pleased to be a part of Wall Street Journal’s Future of Everything Festival, as a stop in the Brooklyn Navy Yard Excursion.
Attendees will get a glimpse into the past, present & future of the Brooklyn Navy Yard, including an exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour of New Lab, to meet the entrepreneurs who are working to build their vision for the future through AI, robotics, blockchain, clean tech, and more:
- Taste the future of hyper-local food production with micro-greens from Farmshelf’s vertical farming units.
- Learn how StrongArm Tech‘s IoT sensors and machine learning algorithms are working to eliminate workplace injuries.
- See just how good sustainable design can look with Tarform‘s new breed of electric motorcycles.
- Enjoy a specialty coffee from Truebird‘s automated micro-cafe.
- Meet 10XBeta’s Care-E, a friendly robotic airport concierge designed to make the future of airport experience more enjoyable.
- Step into Shared Studio‘s immersive Portal to come face-to-face with someone in a distant Portal as though you were in the same room.