in the wake of COVID-19.
- Social distancing feedback through proximity awareness and real-time feedback to encourage safe interactions
- Ambient monitoring to flag COVID-19 related symptoms and to provide insight into the flow of traffic throughout a space
- Specific area occupancy monitoring to follow operational guidelines and support space planning
- Health checkpoints at entries and exits through EMT services and/or sensors
- COVID-19 testing procedures and health certifications
- Space layout and cleaning protocols to ensure work zones are safe and disinfected
- Proper PPE usage through education and workplace policy
- Actionable platform for cohesive data management, data analysis, reporting, and monitoring
- Dynamic planning and safety system for the operations team to make changes to physical space layout and cleaning protocols
- Contact tracing enabled through employee location data and rapid warning systems
- Notifications for operations teams, managers, and employees
- Encryption and anonymization with technical tools and processes
- Data compliance and regulation based on legal and regulatory data policies across regions of operation
- Data governance and staff communication through best practices
Newlab HQ in the Brooklyn Navy Yard is home to more than 800 members. The 84,000 ft² space shares common elements with many offices and warehouse environments, making it an apt venue for extrapolating findings to other high-traffic spaces like airports, construction sites, or healthcare facilities.
Assessing individual and environment risk profiles in real-time with IoT-enabled and machine learning-fueled sensors.
Monitoring vital signs via passive and contactless ambient sensor systems—without the need for wearables.